Monday, September 15, 2008

Muffins!

Tonight we're just grilling some carne asada and eating it with corn tortillas, and all of the fixins. ;)

I just got done making some muffins. I was looking for some things I could freeze for quick and easy snacks, etc. I came across "Anything Goes Muffins" and decided to give them a try. These are very versatile, hence "Anything Goes." I did blueberry and they turned out great. They aren't very sweet which was what I was going for since I don't want my kid to be on a sugar high at school after eating one for breakfast! Next time I may try some shredded carrot and spice! Mmmm.


Anything Goes Muffins

Ingredients:

2c flour
¾ c packed brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp soda
1/3 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 c milk
¼ c vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 c chocolate chips (blueberries, or any other item you want to use)

Directions:

Mix together dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl mix liquid ingredients.
Blend dry ingredients into liquid ingredients.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Bake 20-25 minutes at 375.

No comments: